Provides equitable and holistic mental health and addictions services and supports for racialized communities within frameworks of anti-racism, addressing anti-blackness and anti-oppression. This program recognizes the urgent need for mental health support services and services for those who are 2SLGBTQ+ and who identify as QTBIPOC (Queer & Trans Black, Indigenous, and Person of Colour).
Across Boundaries provides community-based and in-house programs that integrate individual support, support groups, alternative and complementary therapies, skills building, social and recreational activities. Our staff practice harm reduction, sex-positivity, queer positivity, trans-inclusivity, and compassionate and trauma-informed counselling. Our services are client-centered and judgement-free.
2SLGBTQ+ Program Offerings:
- Case Management & Counseling.
- Individual Support, Trauma-Informed Counselling, Alternative Healing.
- Virtual programs, events, and support groups
- Annual Gathering of QTBIPOC communities from across the city on Mental Health needs of our communities
- Partnerships & Collaborations with other mental health & addictions service organizations
- INHALE / EXHALE : Feel-good, heart-centred, and free programming for QTBIPOC — Queer & Trans Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour