Addictions Treatment - Problem Gambling
Provides counselling support to individuals with gambling issues.
Program is offered to individuals who are:
- 16 years of age or older, and live in York Region
- Preoccupied with gambling activities
- Struggling to cut back or control gambling behaviour
- Gambling with increased amounts of money
- Looking for ways to better control or abstain from gambling.
The program is voluntary and individuals are welcome to self-refer. Referrals from other community agencies are accepted with the client’s consent. To access this service, please contact the Intake Department.
- Program Cost: No
- Additional Cost: No
- Gender: All
- Age: 12 and up
- Catchment: County/District/Region: Regional Municipality of York
- Fully Accessible
- Languages: English
- Virtual Service: Yes
Addiction Services Central Ontario - Aurora
14785 Yonge Street
Addiction Services Central Ontario
Main Hours: Monday and Friday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday : 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Toll Free: 800-263-2288