The following position(s) are currently available:
ConnexOntario Health Information Services is a not-for-profit organization that works with various sectors of the Ontario health care system in the collection and provision of information and in the creation of innovative data solutions. We currently have a full-time position available for an Application Developer. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Under the direction of the Director, Information Technology, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Application development services utilizing Oracle Database and/or SQL Server, ASP.NET, C #, PL/SQL, HTML, Visual Studio 2010, IIS, MVC and various other programming technologies.
- Development services for both web and mobile application systems.
- Performing support and development services for Sharepoint 2010 applications and websites.
- Identifying programming and development standards and practices through a collaborated team effort.
- Developing and maintaining database maintenance scripts for various application systems and ETL solutions.
- Providing assistance to maintain backup and recovery procedures for application systems.
- Maintaining system documentation and user manuals where necessary.
- Working effectively and cohesively as a member of the IT team.
- Working non-standard hours and weekends as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Community College Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems or in other disciplines directly related to the information technology industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with web application development working with ASP.NET, SQL queries, C#, HTML, Visual Studio, Oracle database and/or SQL Server and IIS technology.
- Experience with SharePoint Services 2010 is strongly preferred.
- Experience with mobile application/website development would be a definite asset.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Microsoft Certification would be an asset
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume, including cover letter and salary expectations, to:
A satisfactory Police Records Check and Vulnerable Persons Screening must be obtained prior to an offer of employment being extended.
ConnexOntario Health Services Information
200-685 Richmond Street
London ON N6A 5M1
Fax: 519-439-0455Closing Date: May 24, 2013